Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ruby Tuesday Scripture Freebie ~ Isaiah 40 vs.8

I pray that all of you had a blessed Easter.  Got a few things to mention today so here I go.

I'm having a sale over at my Bugaboo Store.  All my cards and hairbows are on sale until May 30th.  I'm adding new things daily and those are on sale as well.  So, head on over and see if there's anything you like.  I also finally just got pictures done for my wholesale alligator clips.  I sell them in sets of 25, 50 and 100 and they are all white.

I'm going through my Italian Charms that I used to sell.  You can find them here.  These would make a great present for mother's day.  =D  Each charm is only $1.00 and starter bracelets are $5.00 in case you need one.

Please scroll down and get the scripture freebies for the last few weeks.  I had a custom order and wanted to share the scripture I used with y'all!

I have a really busy week with a big hairbow order so I didn't get a chance to make a card example.  Enjoy this week's freebie!!!

23 comments:

  1. Love it! I saved it as my desktop background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for doing these. Love the scripture verses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW what an awesome scripture image - TY so much - I would love to see more similar to these!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the scripture. I really appreciate the work you put in and your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! I know just who to send this verse to :)
    Thanks so much for the blessing of scripture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dee, you are so talented and so generous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this scripture, thank you bunches hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your fabulous freebie. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very nice! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing this lovely verse!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so creative.Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know this is a dumb question, but how do I download the freebie verse?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another great word for our Lord! Thanks, Dee!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a truly wonderful blog and many thanks for the inspiring scriptures you share with us! Have a blessed day!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete