Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ruby Tuesday ~ 2 Corinthians 6:16

A little girl from a mama's forum I'm on is about to become a big sister and I wanted to make her something special.  So, I made her these cute little bows.  I hope she really likes them.  =)


Here's this weeks Ruby Tuesday.  Such a great scripture to remember that God is with us and He is our God and wants to walk among us and all through our lives!!!!  How amazing this scripture is.  =)  Click on the image to make it bigger and then save it to your computer.

9 comments:

  1. She is going to love the bows! They are so so pretty!! Thank you for the fabulous scripture!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the scripture..and more excited I'm a subscriber now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute bows..what a great gift for the big sister to be....and luv the scriptures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a note to say a big "THANK YOU" for all the Scripture freebies you give away! You've been a blessing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Dee I am so happy to have come across your blog when I was finding scriptures for my church bulletins. I work for 2 church's. Your work is amazing, thanks for sharing the talent GOD gave you!
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to thank you today for all your wonderful verses. Your word art is awesome. I recenly made a card using one of your older ones and shared it on my blog, so hopefully some more friends will come your way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute!

    I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your scripture verses, they are wonderful and inspiring to me. I love making cards and have used some of your word art for my personal cards & the cards I make for Operation Write Home supporting our troops.

    God Bless You!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I came across your site when I was looking for some christian digi sentiments/verses. Thank you so much for making them freely available, much appreciated! God bless you and keep you.

    Blessings,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete