Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ruby Tuesday ~ Judges 5:3, Ecclesiastes 3:1 & New Product

I was having some issues with storage space last week on my blog.  That's all resolved so I've got both last week and this week's Ruby Tuesday scriptures.  =)

I'm also VERY excited to let you all know about a new product I have in my store.  It's Build Your Own Flower Loopy Bow!!!!!!  It's super simple, you choose the ribbon colours, and the bottle cap image you'd like on top and I'll make it up for you.  They measure 2 3/4" and are on a prelined alligator clip.  These are $5.00 each and below are just a couple examples of ones I can do.  =)


Here are the Ruby Tuesday scriptures for the past 2 weeks.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I can't wait for this month to pass by.  My little girl is turning 11 at the end of the month and I can't wait to celebrate her birthday!!!! 




3 comments:

  1. The bows are so so cute!! Thank you so much for the scriptures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dee for the scriptures - I hope life is going well for you ~ Gail ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee I love your word art and wanted you to see how it's being used. I have cards on my blog using your beautiful word art today here: http://www.jans-gonestampin.blogspot.com/2012/08/dees-bugaboo-boutique-word-art.html


    I hope all is well with you -

    ReplyDelete