Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, March 26, 2015

What I'm Working On: Paint Chip Card Bookmarks.

Busily creating for an autism fundraiser I'm doing to support the center where my son receives therapy.  Autism In Mind is a local charity that sponsors children who need behavioural therapy when the parents cannot afford it.

You can check them out here.  
If you go to their programs page, you'll see my little guy.  He's on the header there.  =D

So anywho, here's what I've been working on today so far.  Just need to add a black backing and some ribbon and they'll be ready to sell.




2 comments:

  1. These are so very pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to read the excitement in your post!! your doing a fantastic job they look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete