Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, January 10, 2011

2011 Valentine's For Sale!! =D

I'm currently working on getting my estore up but it won't be ready for you to receive the valentine's before then... so let's do this the long way.  lol

Alrighty, so... here is how it works.....

Each Valentine is 40 cents
Each envelope is 5 cents
Postage ~ I'll get you a quote =D

1. Decide what colour you want:  Dark pink, Light Pink, Light Blue, Dark Blue
(in the pictures it is TOP ROW: dark pink  then light pink
BOTTOM ROW: light blue then dark blue

2.  Decide what designs you want.  They don't all have to be the same and you can order as many as you like.  There are 7 for you to choose from.

3. Need envelopes?  I can make those for you as well.

4. Put what you would like into a Comment at the bottom of this post and your email.  I read my posts before they are published so that info of yours won't be published.

I'll get you a shipping quote and then we'll do things through paypal.  Here is my ebay feedback so you can see my rep. I haven't used ebay in awhile but you get the point. =)

Back Of The Cards:
(there will be a little bit of writing giving credit to the digi stamp artist and myself, see my post here to see what it will look like)


OPTION 1: Lightest Brown Puppy ~ puppy digi stamp by bugaboo stamps



OPTION 2: Light Brown Puppy  ~ puppy digi stamp by bugaboo stamps



OPTION 3: Brown Puppy ~ puppy digi stamp by bugaboo stamps



OPTION 4: Dark Brown Puppy  ~ puppy digi stamp by bugaboo stamps



OPTION 5: Bubby Love ~ sweet bubby by pink cat studio



OPTION 6: Pink Heart ~ heart digi stamp by simple doodles



OPTION 7: Pink Heart ~ heart digi stamp by simple doodles




Whew!! Are you still with me?  Good job for making it through this post.  Let me know if you'd like anything.

Blessings,
Dee =D

1 comment:

  1. I did not think it was possible but these are even cuter than last year. Well I don't know about cuter but these are super duper cute!!!! I litterly went EEEEEEKKKK out loud when I saw them! LOL

    ReplyDelete