Sunday, August 7, 2011

More Cards To Showcase From A Couple Followers

These first 3 mini albums are from April, she doesn't have a blog but was kind enough to send them to my email.  I really like the colours she used, they are so delicate and romantic.  I wonder how she will decorate the inside tags!!! =D

April # 1:

 April # 2:

 April # 3:


 These next cards are by Marilou, she also doesn't have a blog.  The bright and vibrant colours used in these cards are so friendly and will certainly bring a smile to the person receiving them.  The designer papers she used are soft and subtle and compliment the vibrant solid cardstock so well.  I also like how she used the same design for some cards but used different colours, it gives it such a different feel to each card.

Marilou # 1 (the whole collection):

 Marilou # 2:

 Marilou # 3:

 Marilou # 4:

 Marilou # 5:

 Marilou # 6 (this one is my favourite!!):

 Marilou # 7:

 Marilou # 8:

I REALLY enjoy seeing what others make with these digi stamps.  Please let me know when you make something so I can showcase them.  Blessings my friends!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great job Marilou - I love all of them, but I only cased one! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow -- those 1st three are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete