Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Christmas Cards Are Done!!!!!!!

They're finished!!!!   I had so much fun making my Christmas cards this year.  I decided to go with a twisted easel card.  I wanted to go with non-christmasy colours that go together.  So here are the ones I picked.  I think they turned out really cute.

The little heart christmas tree is from Meljen's Designs.


My pink cards.  I matched the inside heart with the heart on the tree.


Close up of the front of the card.  I did a light blue accent on the snow area.


The inside sentiment.  Our precious little Ruby is always added to our cards, it's a little way to remember my little girl and keep her memory alive.


Purple set:


Blue set:


Red set:


Yellow set (I've nicknamed this set my bumblebee set hehe):


Green set:


I also do custom Christmas cards if anyone needs anything.  Just leave me a comment and I'll work with you to get the perfect card for you.

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!!! LOVE your "bumblebee" set--it's fabulous! :) Thank you for your freebies, too! You're awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are so pretty...and so many! I love the fabulous design of them! Great job! Thanks for sharing them!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dee - love your Christmas Cards! I am happy that you have yours done so quickly - very pretty! I love them all! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dee!!!! these are all beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Dee! I signed up to try the free trial on digital scrapbooking and wanted to see if u could give me some tips on how to do the scriptures?

    ReplyDelete