Thursday, October 28, 2010

1st Card Of A Christmas Order =D

I got an order yesterday from a friend of mine online for some Christmas cards.  This is the 1st of 4 and I'll be sharing those with you when I get them finished.

The first card is for someone who loves both Santa and is a strong Christian.  It took me a bit to get a good connection between the two but I really like it.

I had to borrow my mini cow flashlight to hold the card closed, in the second picture you can see how it opens and looks.  It's a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card and was super fun to make.  The little santa is from Birds Cards and is just hilarious.   I can't wait to send these off your way Zola!!!  I get to keep the cow, kk? =P

I still have time to make any custom order cards, I have lots of stamps/digi stamps/ideas.


2 comments: