Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Shauna's Custom Order

Just finished a custom order for a friend who just found out that her friend is having her first baby.  The first card is for the grandma to be. =)
Credits:
Stork and Baby digi stamp by Bugaboo Stamps
Inside Sentiment digi stamp by Meljen's Designs



This is the card for the mama.  I wanted to make it gender neutral and used some greens and yellows.
Credits:
Baby Holding Mama's Hand digi stamp by Bugaboo Stamps
Front card sentiment digi stamp by Gingerhouse (the addy I have for her blogger doesn't seem right to me, if anyone has this info could you let me know ~ I have gingerhouse.blogspot.com)
Inside card sentiment digi stamp by TLC Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment