Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Blog Winner!!!! Congrats to ShoreGirl!!!!

Shoregirl is the winner!!!! She won with her comment "Thanks so much for the free Scripture printables -- I'll be posting two cards I made with them tomorrow! (http://estherscardcreations.blogspot.com)"  Can you please leave a comment with your address so I can send it out to you?  I promise to take a picture of what you are winning, I'm such a noob and kept forgetting to take a picture of what the prize was.  lol /bonks self on head

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow -- what a sweet surprise! I love your word art and love using it. Email me @ shoregirl76@yahoo.com --

    ReplyDelete