Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, March 27, 2015

$200 Raised So Far!!!!

My friends I can't even tell you how excited I am about this autism fundraiser!!!!
Just received a donation from one of my neighbours that put us at $200 raised so far from my family.

The ultimate goal is to raise $3500 for the Toonie4Autism fundraiser.
All money goes to the charity Autism In Mind.  They sponsor children who cannot afford behavioural therapy.  It has made a world of difference for our familly and b/c of them, my son is happier and is now talking, toilet trained and can use scissors and glue. (that's something most of us take for granted)

I still have lots of hairbow LOT's and mini card sets available, so go on over and check that out.

Here is the info again for the Toonie4Autism fundraiser that is officially starting in just a few days but you can donated early if you want:

You can either make an online donation or come get a hug and do your donation that way. =)


To make a donation, click on the link to the AIM site and just put a note 
that says: "This is a friend of Aizen's , Dee is signing my leaf for Toonie 4 Autism." or you can come see me and sign your own leaf.

Thanks for all your support.  Here's a pic of just one of the little kiddos you'd be helping.  It's my son Aizen.  Here he is at therapy making a ceiling fan, one of his obsessions. =D



And now just a few examples of some of the items I have for sale for this fundraiser.  =D




No comments:

Post a Comment