Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Please Be Patient As I Reconstruct My Blog

I've been having a bit of a rough time lately with Ruby's death anniversary last month and dealing with the kids (I have 2 on the autism spectrum).  I plan on doing some major reconstructing of my blog, website and some other social media things.  Got lots planned and I thank you for your patience.  =)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ruby,
    Sending you BIG HUGS!! You are really going through a rough time aren't you,I have a son with autism and know how hard managing can be.He's grown into an independent person though,as an adult he lives alone in a flat,manages finances very well and can drive an automatic car.All the best Dee.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Dee....I've been checking your blog regularly..and when I saw your post I was excited and scared at the same time...May our Lord walk by your side filling you with strength to carry the cross you must carry prayers will be said for you daily...

    ReplyDelete