Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

And The Winner Is......

Anne-Marie with her comment on Saturday, March the 12th!!!!
What is your favourite comfort food when you are sick?
I always feel better if I have a softly boiled egg with two pieces of buttered toast....has to be white bread!

We ran out of batteries in my camera but Melody enjoyed picking the winner.  Please email me at melrooaizen.smith @gmail.com with your mailing address and the name of the card you would like.  You can also choose from any of My scripture cards that I have used as examples on my blog here, I haven't got them up in my store yet.

When I get to 100 followers, I plan on doing a really big giveaway.  I'm already starting to put things away for it.  I can't wait to get to that many followers.  Thank you so much to all who entered and I'm really glad I got to know so many of you. =D

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Thank you so much.....I really enjoyed gettin' involved!

    ReplyDelete