Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, March 13, 2011

PTL My Muchkin Got Acccepted To Summer Camp!!!

I am over the moon right now that Melody got accepted into the autism camp.  It's on a lottery system and the great thing is that it's free!! Our provincial respite place pays for the children to go.  She will go for a week and the camper to counsellor ratio is 1:1.5  The cabin is set up so that their are 6 children to a cabin and each has their own room and they share a bathroom.  It's wonderful b/c they all will have different nighttime routines and this works so well.  She's going to get to experience so many wonderful things this summer.

So, speaking of summer camp.... what are your favourite things to do in the summer?

By myself, I like to sit in the backyard and journal to my Ruby.  I like to make smoothies and just sit and watch the squirrels in our yard.

With the kiddolets, I really like sidewalk chalk drawing.  It's so much fun to watch them explore colours and see what it on their mind to draw out.  We also have ribbon twirlers that we like spinning around.  I like going on bug hunts with my daughter and seeing what ones she can catch.  I like making yogurt popsicles and sitting out on a hot day enjoying them and eating dinner outside on the patio.

I can't wait to hear what you enjoy doing.  =)

2 comments:

  1. Wish we had something similar for our son over here - have to prise him off the computer nowadays - present obsession is online games

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for your daughter. What a great opportunity the Lord has led her way. Enjoy!!! I am not much of a Summer fan as I do not like the heat and humidity but I do enjoy picnics in the park and fireworks on July 1st.

    Heather from princesspaperprojects at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete