Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday Question

Saturdays are often an adventure at our home.  My husband works his day job (he has Wednesday's off in return) and we often go out and do new things.  It's raining today in the middle of winter. /shrug  So we are having an easy going day reading books, colouring, watching a movie, dancing to music, etc.

What are your favourite things to do while you are stuck inside b/c of the weather?

Crafting, crafting and more crafting.  I'm so glad that my kids both got the craft gene from me.  We all sit around the table and do different crafts.  I'm usually colouring my stamped images, Melody LOVES different craft kits and AiAi is just happy with his crayons and paper or markers and a blown up balloon.  I also really like just chillin with a cup of cocoa and a nice book.  Ahh I love quiet hour in our home... errr quiet hours.... from 12:30 to 2:30 you are in your room doing quiet stuff or napping, that's happened on many occassions. =D

4 comments:

  1. Spend time with my family!

    Thanks for the opportunity!

    forsurveysonly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubbie often works on Saturdays, too, so I cherish having the time to myself, and if I'm not going out, I love to stay in my jammies and go up into our loft, which is the brightest, sunniest room in the house, and serves as a bedroom for when the grandkids come to stay, and also is my quilting room. I love to open the drawers and look at my fabric stash, and then do some work on my latest project, which is usually a quilt for one of my 17 grandchildren.....ooooooh, what a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to craft and bake when I am stuck inside all day because of the weather.

    Heather from princesspaperprojects at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete