Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Friday's Question ~ One Day Late

I got super busy with the kids yesterday and totally forgot to post a question for the day.   Friday night at our house is movie night and my daughter Melody gets to stay up and she chooses which movie to watch.  We watched Ice Age 3, completely hilarious movie.

What is your favourite movie?

Mine hands down is Grease.  I remember watching it when I was a teenager and I've loved it ever since.  I often find myself humming different tunes from the movie and Melody really enjoys dancing along when I'm singing.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, another difficult one for me!
    I can never pass up a chance to watch Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks in "You Got Mail".....wonderful escapism!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav movie is Top Gun. I am really not sure why except I watched it over and over again when it first came out on VHS and loved every minute of it. I also wore out a soundtrack on a cassette tape listening to it too much.

    Heather from princesspaperprojects at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete